Feeling like short of ideas for breakfast or snacks? Here is an awesome recipe with bread nuggets but using a refreshing presentation of eggs in a nest. Adding sweet curd with the nuggets doubles up the flavor and makes it a wholesome any time recipe.
- 4 bread slice
- 2 tsp cabbage chopped
- 2 tsp carrot chopped
- 2 tsp capsicum chooped
- 1 tsp onion chopped
- 2 tsp fresh coriander
- salt to taste
- for binding curd and curd water
- Take bread add curd and curd water along with all chopped vegetables, green chilli, salt and mix them well.
- After mixing make small round shape balls with this mixture and keep this round balls in freeze for half an hour.
- After half an hour fry the bread nuggets and keep aside.
- Add Half cup cold water in one cup curd, salt(according to taste) and sugar.
- Mix it well to remove any lumps.
- Take a plate add barik sev like a nest.
- Place bread nuggets in the center of the nest.
- Pour chilled sweet curd on it.
- Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves.