Tandoori Paneer Cheese Pizza Crackers with sprouted pulses
Something totally different and easy That even kids can make it.
Author: Anju Bhagnari
Recipe type: No cook
- Parle Top Crackers, 6
- Amul Cheese Cube, 1
- Grated Paneer, 3 teaspoons
- Finely diced vegetables like onion, cabbage, capsicum and tomato 5 spoons
- Sprouted Moong, 2 tablespoon
- Tandoori masala, to taste
- Red chilli powder, to taste
- Chaat masala, to taste
- Pinch of salt
- Mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon
- Tomato Ketchup, 1 tablespoon
- Apply mayonnaise to inner part of 3 crackers.
- Apply ketchup on inner parts of remaining 3 crackers.
- Arrange bases in a serving tray.
- Mix together paneer, moong, onion, capsicum, tomato in a bowl.
- Sprinkle all masalas, salt and mix well.
- Place little mixture on each cracker.
- Cover with top cracker.
- Arrange cheese slices on top of each.
- Garnish with remaining mixture.
- Place fresh cherry on top and serve