We welcome contributions
We like healthy recipes, actionable tips to improve health, happiness, relationships, parenting, communication, beauty routines, and nutrition.
- Beauty: Show how to make, apply, or shop for natural, nontoxic beauty products. Assume your reader is familiar with green beauty products but new to detailed application or creation.
- Recipes: Start with a short paragraph about how you serve the dish or why it’s one of your faves. In the recipe, please include serving size, ingredients (with measurements), clear prep directions, and at least 3 – 4 photographs of the steps and final dish.
- Yoga/workout/fitness: Provide specific instruction on how to complete the activity. Assume your reader is fit but new to this particular exercise. Include photos or a three-minute video illustrating the activity.
SOME DO’S AND DON’TS
- Be original: Posts must be unique and original to senseornosense. Posts must not have been published or submitted elsewhere online (including your personal blog) or be slated for distribution on other sites.
- Source all health claims: If you mention a statistic or a study in your piece, include a link to that source. If you claim a certain food is healthy, tell us how you know. We prefer links to peer-reviewed scientific papers, academic journals, and/or credible news outlets.
- Come up with a great title that grabs readers’ attention and makes them want to read your piece: Ask yourself what problem does my article solve? How will reading this make someone’s life better?
- Write in your own voice: How would you explain your idea to a good friend? Use that conversational tone when you write.
- Send SEO-driven submissions: We can’t use posts from content farms or created to boost SEO or to plug a product or brand name. We are unable to accept submissions or bio references that promote a business or service not in line with our philosophy (e.g., a weight-loss gimmick).
To submit, send following details:
- Your bio (120 words or less) with links to your website, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter pages.
- A headshot or photo of you to use for your bio.
- At least 4 to 5 post ideas.